Your constructive feedback helps others in the professional community find optimal telehealth services providers and vendors. Your reviews can be one of the key factors relied upon to make peer-informed decisions.
Review Submission Guidelines: Make Comments Relevant, Helpful & Provide Concrete ExamplesPlease fully identify the service or product by name. Include a specific example of what you appreciated or didn’t appreciate. Explain how it helped or hindered your work. Describe what you needed and what you received.
- Answer this question. If I knew what I know now, would I purchase this service or product again? Answering this question in your review helps other professionals quickly understand your overall experience.
- Keep it relevant. Your review should include key points of your experience that other professionals would consider when making a similar purchase.
- Keep it brief. A short, easy-to-read paragraph is most likely to be read and appreciated.
- Be specific. Explain your experience in detail. Include information about the purchasing process, customer service, warranties, and of course, how the purchase served you, or didn’t.
- Respect others. Consider the following:
- Avoid posting content that is libelous, defamatory, harassing, threatening, or inflammatory.
- Avoid posting obscenities, profanity, or express intolerance for others on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability.
- Avoid posting content containing obscene or lewd comments, or alluding to such.
- Avoid posting misleading, deceptive or fraudulent content.
- Avoid innuendo. Be direct.
- Avoid posting personal information such as phone numbers, email addresses, mailing addresses, full name, or similar details.
- Avoid posting information using personal website links or mentions.
- Avoid impersonating other people or organizations.
- Avoid name-calling or personal attacks.
- Avoid posting content that mentions or endorses specific brands.
- Don’t post content mentioning legal matters or proceedings.
- If your review is rejected for violating the above rules, please try submitting a revised review.
- Love Telehealth.org – or leave it.